New Parking Lot in Wilmette, IL
Asphalt Job Description
Remove and replace parking lot
- Remove existing asphalt surface, haul away and dispose of properly.
- Regrade existing stone, add or remove stone as necessary for proper grade and roll until thoroughly compact.
- Pave (first layer) with an average depth of 2.0 inches of Illinois class I bituminous concrete binder (asphalt) and roll to an approximate compacted depth of 1.5 inches.
- Pave (second layer) with an average depth of 2.0 inches of Illinois class I bituminous concrete surface (asphalt) and roll to an approximate compacted depth of 1.5 inches.
- Clean up any/all excess debris from work site and stake off ends to protect from traffic.
Stripe parking lot.
- Stripe new parking lot layout with a heavy duty fast dry latex traffic marking paint with an airless commercial parking lot line striping machine providing professional quality crisp lines.
- 3 handicap, 103 stalls
If you need parking lot maintenance in Wilmette, IL contact Kaplan Paving for your exact price.
111 Skokie Blvd
Wilmette, Illinois 60091