New Driveway in Highland Park,IL
Asphalt Job Description
Job Date: 8/21/15
3″ REMOVE & REPLACE Stamp Asphalt
- Remove existing asphalt surface, haul away and dispose of properly.
- Regrade existing stone, add or remove stone as necessary for proper grade and roll until thoroughly compact.
- Pave (first layer) with an average depth of 2.0 inches of Illinois class I bituminous concrete binder (asphalt) and roll to an approximate compacted depth of 1.5 inches.
- Pave (second layer) with an average depth of 2.0 inches of Illinois class I bituminous concrete surface (asphalt) and roll to an approximate compacted depth of 1.5 inches.
- Clean up any/all excess debris from work site and stake off ends to protect from traffic.
- Sweep and clean existing surface free of dirt and debris.
- Color coat the existing StreetPrint surface with the appropriate surfacing system best suited for this particular installation,
If you need a new driveway in Highland Park, IL, contact Kaplan Paving @ 1.847.949.1500 for your exact price.
1224 Lynn Terrace
Highland Park, Illinois 60035